What is Coronavirus (COVID-19) Coronaviruses (CoV) are basically known as Covid 19 in everywhere. Covid 19 are a bulk of large family of viruses. This viruses causes of illness ranging from the common cold, head attack and severe diseases. Coronavirus is a new strain virus not been previously identified in humans. What are the symptoms of COVID-19? Covid 19 symptoms to look for in infected person are fever, breathlessness, dizziness, dry cough headache. Covid 19 infected person in few cases loss in smell and taste. In few cases the infected person also have reported diarrhea and weariness. Protect yourself and others from COVID19 :
- Get vaccinated as soon as possible with follow local guidance on vaccination.
- Maintenance physical distance with at least 1 meter from others. Even if people don’t fallow the covied guide line, so Avoid them.
- Wear a mask properly when physical distancing is not possible
- Clean hands frequently with 90% alcohol-based hand wash or soap.
- Strictly Cover your mouth and nose when your are in crowed place
- If you have COVID-19 positive report, please stayaway from the crowed and self-isolate until you recover.